The STEP Diploma in International Trust Management is recognised worldwide as the benchmark qualification for those working in the international trusts industry. The course is designed to develop and enhance your understanding of how trusts, companies and related structures are created, managed, regulated and operated as asset-holding vehicles for investments and related activities.
The Diploma programme comprises of 4 standalone STEP Advanced Certificate courses that together cover the curriculum of the STEP Diploma in International Trust Management. The four papers which comprise this Diploma are:
- Diploma 1: Advanced Certificate in Trust Creation: Law and Practice – enrol by 7 May 2021 – Tuition 6 – 9 September 2021 and exam 10 September 2021
- Diploma 2: Advanced Certificate in Company Law and Practice – enrol by 11 June 2021 – Tuition 11 to 14 October 2021 and exam 15 October 2021
- Diploma 3: Advanced Certificate in Trust Administration and Accounts – enrol by 19 March 2021 Tuition 9-22 July 2021, exams 23 July 2021
- Diploma 4: Advanced Certificate in Trustee Investment and Financial Appraisal – enrol by 23 July 2021 – Tuition 22 to 25 November 2021 and exam 26 November 2021
Each of these Advanced Certificates can be taken as a standalone qualification or as part of the Diploma programme.
This programme has been designed for practitioners involved in international trust administration and management.
The Diploma programme consists of four Advanced Certificates and will:
- Increase your knowledge of all aspects of the international trust profession including the vehicles, legal structures, principles and practices underpinning it
- Provide an overview of the legislation, principles and practice in your local jurisdiction
- Enhance your career with a qualification that is recognised by those working in the trust industry
- Enhance your ability to give holistic advice to clients as a trusted advisor
- Distinguish you and your firm from the competition
The programme will be delivered through CLTI’s online learning platform with four days of locally taught face-to-face tuition. Each Advanced Certificate will take four to six months to complete.
Each Advanced Certificate is assessed via a three-hour, closed-book examination and we recommend that you spend between 4-6 hours each week on personal study for the four to six months prior to the examination.
Once you successfully complete the Diploma, you will gain the full 120 Diploma Level credits towards STEP membership.
Whilst we at the GTA promote and facilitate the STEP programmes, bookings are made directly with CLT International, STEP’s exclusive training provider. To enrol please complete the course enquiry form.