The STEP Certificate in International Trust Management offers you a detailed insight into the creation and administration of trusts in an international context and increases your knowledge of the practical and academic issues arising in the industry.
- Module 1: Introduction to International Wealth Management
- Module 2: The Evolution of Equity and the Law of Trusts
- Module 3: The Creation of a Valid Trust
- Module 4: Types of Trust and Interests
- Module 5: Modern Uses of Offshore Trusts
- Module 6: The Administration of Trusts
- Module 7: The Offshore Asset-holding Company
- Module 8: Incorporation, Funding and Dissolution of Companies
- Module 9: Shareholders, Directors and other Officers
- Module 10: Offshore Corporate Services
For further information, please click this link.
This course will give you an understanding of the fundamentals of trust work in an international environment. You will gain an insight into legal and administrative principles and gain an understanding of the role of key documentation. The course can be taken as a standalone qualification or as an introduction to the STEP Diploma in International Trust Management programme.
This qualification is globally recognised and sought after by employers and professionals throughout international finance centres.
The course is designed for all professionals moving into financial services (specifically trusts and corporate services), at an early stage of their career or an aligned practice area who wish to develop their understanding and knowledge of this area.
Once you successfully complete this course, you will gain 30 Entry Level credits towards STEP membership.
The course is delivered through CLTI’s online learning platform and four days of locally taught face-to-face tuition, taking six months to complete.
Course enrolment closing date:
- Date: 19 November 2021
- Date: TBC
- Date: 14 & 17 March 2022 and exam 18 March 2022
Assessment is by way of a three-hour, closed-book examination and we recommend that you spend between four to six hours each week on personal study for the four to six months prior to the examination.
Whilst we at the GTA promote and facilitate the STEP programmes, bookings are made directly with CLT International, STEP’s exclusive training provider. To enrol please complete the course enquiry form.