PRINCE2 Agile® is the world’s most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. PRINCE2 Agile® is an extension module tailored for forward thinking organisations and individuals already benefiting from PRINCE2® that would like further guidance on how to apply agile development methods to the world’s most recognised project management method.
SPOCE's self-study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
The PRINCE2 Agile® course will:
- Inform you on the basic concepts of common agile ways of working
- Allow you to explore the purpose and context for combining PRINCE2® and the agile way of working
- Enable you to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Allow you to fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context
- Show you how to apply or tailor the PRINCE2® principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- Prepare you for the PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner exam
The course includes:
- 7 learning modules with associated interactive lessons
- High quality motion graphic videos for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the PRINCE2 Agile® handbook/manual
- Module level practitioner tests directly aligned to the PRINCE2 Agile® syllabus
- PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam simulations with feedback.
- Interactive exercises, tasks and games to consolidate the learning
- Extensive exam approaches module to support the ‘Objective Testing’ Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility, Online support forums and chat (online)
How long should I study for?
To complete the Introduction level competency, we recommend about 5 hours for learning and reflection. 20 hours for Foundation level and about 30 hours (cumulative) for Practitioner level study and qualification. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the e-Learning platform, reference to the MSP® manual and other support documents and completion of the practical tasks and tests. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 2 weeks to 6 months to complete this learning.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use PRINCE2 Agile® Passport for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the method syllabus. The e-Learning platform and exams are valid for 6 months from the date of the initial purchase.
This course will broaden your understanding of all of the key agile concepts and how these blend seamlessly into the PRINCE2® methodology. It will give you the flexibility to work with both ever-evolving solutions and those that are clearly defined in detail.
Agile methods can allow organisations to realise the benefits of products and potentially an earlier return on investment while products are being developed and improved. Through improved communication using common terminology across PRINCE2® and PRINCE2 Agile® disciplines you will how learn how to seamlessly integrate both methodologies.
This course will be of interest to Programme Managers with MSP® who need to understand how projects relate to the delivery mechanism.
Why Passport self-study?
- It provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A flexible choice of different options and packages is available (Introduction, Practitioner, exam bundles, online/classroom exams)
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- People who study using Passport products achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- Browser-based online software gives you the freedom to access it 24/7 from any location in the world, using a variety of devices.
Please follow the link to the online course platform where you can see a short demo PRINCE2 Agile® demo.
You can take your PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner exam online. This exam option is available using your own webcam and microphone (valid ID required) and allows you to take the exam in the comfort of your own home at a convenient time without the need for a physical invigilator.
It is ideal for candidates who may not have access to exam centres or those who may not be able to get to an exam centre.
Please note a minimum of 3 weeks’ notice is normally applicable to arrange online exams. To book your Foundation exam and/or Practitioner exam please contact us directly on [email protected].
- PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management - Introduction + Foundation + Exam - £895.00
- PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management - Introduction + Practitioner + Exam = £795.00
- PRINCE2 Agile® Project Management - Introduction + Foundation + Practitioner + Exams = £1,595.00
If you would like to purchase the manual for the course please contact us at the GTA on [email protected].
This is an online course which you take from the comfort of your home or on your work computer. Your PC/laptop will need the following:
- Access is via your standards-compliant web browser and weblink
- PC/Tablet running Win10, 8 or 7 with Chrome, Firefox or IE11/Edge
- AppleMac with Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- Ubuntu/Mandriva Linux with Firefox
- PDF Reader
- Broadband web connectivity
- 1024 x 768 min. display (touch optional)
- Speakers / Headphones
All Passport courses are compatible with laptops, desktops, android tablets, iPads and mobile devices.
If you are interested in taking the course online, please register your interest through the ‘Register Interest’ button on the right hand side of this page, and we will contact you with the information you need to start your on-line training journey.