AgilePM® Passport offers a practical and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast pace, change and empowerment provided by agile. It works alongside more formal project management approaches such as PRINCE2® Project Management and complements quality processes such as ISO90001 and CMMI.
SPOCE’s self- study products aim to provide you with a straightforward route to becoming a fully certificated Registered Practitioner in your own time and at your own pace.
The Agile Project Management course will:
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to ‘traditional’ projects)
- Provide integration with PRINCE2® Training
The course includes:
- 10 modules with associated interactive and video presented lessons
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the AgilePM® handbook
- Module level exam simulation directly aligned to the AgilePM® syllabus
- Online support, forums, chat and progress reports
- AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the "Objective Testing" Practitioner exam
How long should I study for?
To complete the Introduction level competency, we recommend about 5 hours for learning and reflection, 20 hours for Foundation level and approximately 30 hours (cumulative) for Practitioner level study and qualification. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the e-Learning platform, reference to the AgilePM® manual and other support documents and completion of the practical tasks and tests. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 2 weeks to 6 months to complete this learning.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use AgilePM® Passport and the e-Learning platform for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the method syllabus.
Agile Project Management provides a flexible yet controlled process to deliver solutions. It enables organisations to gain the benefits of an agile approach without introducing unnecessary risks. This enables a measured and balanced change, keeping what is good in the current organisation and retaining existing good practices around project management and delivery whilst gaining the benefits of a more agile way of working. AgilePM® combines effective use of a team’s knowledge together with techniques such as iterative development and modelling to achieve tight project delivery timescales. It offers flexibility while still recognising the processes and controls that give you, as a project manager, confidence to run your projects effectively.
Why Passport self-study?
- It provides flexibility for those wishing to study at a time, pace and place convenient to them
- A flexible choice of different options and packages is available (Introduction, Practitioner, exam bundles, online/classroom exams)
- A cost-effective solution for both individuals and organisations
- People who study using Passport products achieve a higher score in the Foundation exam
- Browser-based online software gives you the freedom to access it 24/7 from any location in the world, using a variety of devices.
Please follow the link to the online course platform where you can see a short demo AgilePM® demo.
AgilePM® Passport is accredited by the Association for Project Management (APM) Group to support self-study e-Learning for the AgilePM® Foundation and Practitioner exams. You can take your AgilePM® Foundation and/or Practitioner exam online. This exam option is available using your own webcam and microphone (valid ID required) and allows you to take the exam in the comfort of your own home at a convenient time without the need for a physical invigilator.
It is ideal for candidates who may not have access to exam centres or those who may not be able to get to an exam centre.
Please note a minimum of 3 weeks’ notice is normally applicable to arrange online exams. To book your Foundation exam and/or Practitioner exam please contact us directly on [email protected].
- AgilePM® Project Management - Introduction + Foundation + Exam = £695.00
- AgilePM® Project Management - Introduction + Practitioner + Exam = £695.00
- AgilePM® Project Management - Introduction + Foundation + Practitioner + Exams = £1,395.00
If you would like to purchase the handbook for the course please contact us at the GTA on [email protected].
This is an online course which you take from the comfort of your home or on your work computer. Your PC/laptop will need the following:
- Access is via your standards-compliant web browser and weblink
- PC/Tablet running Win10, 8 or 7 with Chrome, Firefox or IE11/Edge
- AppleMac with Chrome, Firefox or Safari
- Ubuntu/Mandriva Linux with Firefox
- PDF Reader
- Broadband web connectivity
- 1024 x 768 min. display (touch optional)
- Speakers / Headphones
All Passport courses are compatible with laptops, desktops, android tablets, iPads and mobile devices.
If you are interested in taking the course online, please register your interest through the ‘Register Interest’ button on the right hand side of this page, and we will contact you with the information you need to start your on-line training journey.