ICA have partnered with the International Cyber Threat Task Force (ICTTF) to bring you a training course to help you gain an understanding of the cyber risks related to ransomware.
Everyone is a potential target; victims have included oil pipelines, academia, financial institutions and even the entire health services. Ransomware is generally a symptom of poor cyber hygiene, so how do we deal with this challenge?
This short online course covers:
- Cyber Threat Landscape
- Impact of Covid on Cyber Threats
- Underground Economy of Cybercriminals
- The cyber Kill Chain
- The illusion of Cybersecurity
- Ransomware Background
- Delivery Channels of Ransomware
- The Mechanics of Ransomware
- To Pay or No to Pay Ransoms
- Psycological Tactics of Ransomware Criminals
- Ransomware Threat Evolving
- Ransomware Reality Today
- Defending Against Ransomware
- Leveraging NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Responding to a Ransomware Attach
- Be Prepared not scared!
An introductory course that is suitable for professionals in the financial, insurance and public sectors as well as anyone interested in learning more about how to avoid these types of incidents.
- The course is delivered by ICTTF who provide all course materials and student communications.
- Self-paced online course
- 90 minute duration.
- Online exam – 80% pass mark
- Certificate of completion of each module
- 7-day online access to course contents
Online exam – 80% pass mark
Whilst the GTA facilitates the training for ICA/ICTTF qualifications, you need to enrol online directly with ICTTF. Scroll down when you reach this page and enter Guernsey when it asks ‘Where are you based?’ You can then follow the process to enrol.
€253.80 (plus VAT if applicable) (representing a 10% discount on the ICTTF standard fee).