Gain a solid understanding of the risks and opportunities related to new technology and how this is affecting compliance teams with this brand new online course.
You will study this course in your own time and at your own pace, and you have up to 3 months to complete it.
You will learn:
- Essential financial crime concepts
- Fundamentals of new and emerging technologies
- New technologies in practice
- Topic analysis: cryptocurrency
- The future of the digital revolution in financial services
You can request a copy of the full syllabus here.
ICA Specialist Certificates are designed for anyone wanting focused yet accessible knowledge in specific areas of risk. They are suitable either for those working in the first and second lines of defence looking to certify existing specialist areas of knowledge, or for those looking to increase their professional agility by learning about new areas of risk.
By attending this course you will:
- Get to grips with how technology (big data, AI, blockchain and cryptocurrency) is impacting firms like yours and consider the influence of tech on your business model
- Take a deeper dive into the role of new and emerging technology in financial integrity and inclusion and explore the socio-political influences of a futuristic financial system
- Use your new-found knowledge to discover how you can prepare for the future with innovative and agile thinking and embrace your changing role
At the end of the course you will be assessed by means of a one hour multiple choice exam that is taken online.
This qualification is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester and the course fee includes a printable certificate once you have completed the course.
The course is specifically designed to be detailed yet accessible. Prior subject matter knowledge will be useful, but is not essential.
To get the most from the course, a good standard of English is required.
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership for one year is £75 payable to ICA and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services. You can apply for membership at the same time as you enrol for a course.
Whilst the GTA facilitates the training for ICA qualifications, you need to enrol online directly with the ICA. Scroll down when you reach this page and enter Guernsey when it asks ‘Where are you based?’ You can then follow the process to enrol.