ICA have partnered with the International Cyber Threat Task Force (ICTTF) to offer this new introductory programme providing a uniquely comprehensive awareness of cyber risk management.
- Get to grips with core cyber security issues and boost your understanding while cutting through the jargon
- Enhance your confidence and capabilities in an area dominated by IT
- Become a “Certified Cyber Risk Specialist” in 90 days with a jointly awarded certification from the ICTTF and ICA.
You will study this course in your own time and at your own pace, and you have up to 90 days to complete it.
The syllabus assumes a non-technical student and covers a range of topics from identification of cyber risks through to risk management options:
- Understanding cyber risks and a little technology
- Cyber strategy – the business case
- Cyber risk quantification and metrics
- Cyber leadership and culture
- Cyber risk and the law
- Cyber resilience and incident management
- Third party cyber risk – vendors and remote workers
- Putting it together: developing a cyber risk strategy.
You can download a copy of the course brochure here.
This course is suitable for anyone wishing to gain a comprehensive understanding of core cyber risk issues and assumes no prior technical knowledge.
- The course is delivered by ICTTF who provide all course materials and student communications.
- Online course with 90 days access to all training materials and exams.
- Training material comprises of rich interactive media such as videos, infographics and course notes
- Opportunities for collaborative learning and networking via discussion forums
The course comprises 8 modules with an online exam at the end of each module.The pass score for each module is 80% and you have to obtain an average score of 80% or higher across all modules to be successfully certified.You can re-sit each of the module exams three times if required during your 90 day access.
Certification lasts for three years from the date awarded.From June 2023 a recertification exam will be available online at www.icttf.org
Whilst the GTA facilitates the training for ICA/ICTTF qualifications, you need to enrol online directly with ICTTF. Scroll down when you reach this page and enter Guernsey when it asks ‘Where are you based?’ You can then follow the process to enrol.
€720 (plus VAT if applicable) (representing a 10% discount on the ICTTF standard fee). There will be a fee for the recertification exam or any resits required.