ICA Essentials workshops are live virtual learning sessions designed to boost your teams’ capabilities, making an instant impact on your risk management approach. The series covers a number of industry relevant topics, including:
- Anti-Money Laundering;
- Betting and Gaming;
- Managing Sanctions Risk;
- Financial Crime & New Tech; and
The following ICA Essentials courses are available:
ICA Essentials – Compliance
- Next Date: 10 January 2022 (14.30 to 17.30)
Compliance is a critical business function. Whilst the downside risks of failing to comply with regulation are generally well known, it is less frequently recognised that, if done well, Compliance provides organisations with a significant competitive advantage.
ICA Essentials – Anti Money Laundering
- Next Date: 25 January 2022 (14.30 to 17.30)
The challenge of managing money laundering risks in a global marketplace is one that demands a co-ordinated approach and a common understanding of evolving and emerging trends in both regulation and criminal activity.
ICA Essentials – Betting and Gaming
- Next Date: 28 March 2022 (Time TBC)
ICA Essentials – Managing Sanctions Risk
- Next Date: 21 march 2022 (09.30 to 12.30)
ICA Essentials – KYC/CDD
- Next Date: 26 January 2022 (Time TBC)
Each ICA Essentials Workshop:
- 3-hour live, instructor-led virtual workshop
- Suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about compliance and the regulatory environment
- Gain a solid understanding of core issues to the topic covered
- Earn a certificate of completion and receive a discount on the relevant ICA Certificate (if you choose to go onto further study)
Whilst the GTA facilitates the training for ICA qualifications, you need to enrol online directly with the ICA. Click on the relevant link in the Course Content section above and scroll down when you reach this page and enter Guernsey when it asks ‘Where are you based?’ You can then follow the process to enrol.