The APM Project Management Qualification (SCQF Level 7) is a knowledge-based qualification which enables you to demonstrate knowledge of all elements of project management. You'll be able to demonstrate an understanding of how these elements interact and how your project fits into your strategic and commercial environment.
The qualification will cover the following:
- Protect environment, portfolio, programme and project management
- Organisational structures and roles
- Business cases, lifecycles and stakeholder engagement
- Project management plans and communication
- Risk and issue management
- Knowledge and information management and procurement
- Conflict management and negotiation, leadership and teamwork
- Scope management, estimating, schedule and resource optimisation
- Exam prep day and mock exam
The course is followed by a 3-hour online exam.
Completion of the qualification will provide you with a breadth of knowledge in all areas of project management, including:
- budgeting and cost management
- conflict management
- earned value management
The APM-PMQ exam is an online three-hour exam paper with an additional 15 minutes reading time at the start, where candidates must answer ten from sixteen questions. The cost of the exam is included in the course price.
You'll typically have some pre-existing project management knowledge. It’s the ideal next step for anyone holding the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (APM-PFQ).
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.