Project management offers a dynamic and rewarding journey that is not only challenging but allows you to make a tangible impact within your company and the wider society.
This 1-day course will allow you to learn a highly marketable skill and is for anyone interested in project management or those looking to learn the fundamentals before going on to a certification course.
- Fundamentals of Project Management
- The core concepts of Project Management & the phases of a project
- The Project Management Lifecycle and the associated processes in structuring complex projects
- The tools and processes for effective planning of projects of any complexity
- Tools such as work breakdown structures, PERT (network analysis), Critical Path Analysis, resourcing and smoothing, and scheduling using Gantt charts
- The differences between different Project Management methodologies
- How to develop a budget, schedule, business case, risk assessment and more
By the end of the course you will confidently be able to set-up and plan any project giving you a springboard into an exciting new career.
This course is for anyone who find themselves managing complex tasks and need to up-skill quickly.
It will be of particular interest to anyone looking to start a career in project management, or professionals who need project management skills to complement their skillset.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.