Do you want to develop your project management skills to the next level?
This 1-day course follows on from the Up & Running in Project Management course and will expand your knowledge further into more advanced planning techniques, budget tracking, running projects effectively and managing people.
It is perfect for those with some project management knowledge or for seasoned professionals who need to brush up their skills.
What you’ll learn:
- Strategic view of Project Management
- Building on the project planning techniques learnt in Up & Running further enabling you to develop more robust plans
- Techniques for managing and tracking project budgets
- Effective reporting and monitoring controls including performance reporting techniques using earned value analysis
- Tools, techniques and processes for running a project on a day to day basis with a high degree of control leading to project success
- Building and managing project teams and effective leadership techniques
By the end of the course you will have developed your skills toolbox further to enable you to manage more complex and demanding projects.
Who is the course for?
This course is for anyone who finds themself managing complex tasks and needing to up-skill quickly.
It will be of particular interest to anyone looking to start a career in project management, or professionals who need project management skills to complement their skillset.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570. If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course