This course can be delivered face to face or in real time via a virtual classroom.
In this 90 minute session you will explore the best ways to communicate whilst working remotely.
You will discuss the communication issues faced when working from home and how these differ from office working.
- Describe Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication and how these impact on remote working
- Learn about and practice core responsive skills: listening and asking effective questions
- Communication over the phone, video conferencing, text etc.
- A brief overview of different behaviours, i.e. Assertive, Aggressive, Passive and Passive-Aggressive. (You will be given a Personal Style Questionnaire to complete afterwards so you can assess your own preferred style)
- How to transform the way you use the various modes of communication
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the 'Book Course' button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time click on the 'Register Interest' button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.