This course aims to give you a greater understanding of fund financial statements, enabling you to draw conclusions and present these in the professional environment.
The course will focus on both the theoretical and practical considerations when undertaking the review of fund financial statements.
Reviewing financial statements is a skill that should be developed by those working in the fund sector.
On this course you will cover:
- What are Financial Statements and who uses them?
- What is GAAP?
- Key Accounting Principles and Theoretical Concepts
- Review Techniques - Fund financial statements
- Group Exercise Example
This course aims to give you a greater understanding of fund financial statements, enabling you to identify errors or unusual items and draw conclusions based on your review.
On completion of the course you should:
- Be able to perform practical fund financial statements reviews
- Have an increased awareness of accounting standards and how they impact fund financial statements
- Be more confident when reading, preparing and/or reviewing fund financial statements
- Be able to identify common errors in fund financial statements
The course is designed for non-accountants who are needing to review financial statements in this sector and accountants who want some practical tips to enhance their skills in this area.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.