This course is offered by International Compliance Training (ICA’s approved training provider).
Bookings and enrolments for this course need to be made directly to:
International Compliance Training
Wrens Court | 52-54 Victoria Road | Sutton Coldfield | Birmingham B72 1SX | United Kingdom
Tel: 0121 362 7534
Email: [email protected]
In order to study any ICA qualification you need to be a member of the ICA, joining the international professional community of thousands of like-minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership is £102.00, payable to ICA, and includes your assessment and access to invaluable knowledge resources that will help with your course as well as many other member benefits and services (view the list of membership services and benefits that you’ll receive here). To become an Affiliate Member click here.
The course fee is £6,950 payable to ICT. Enrol online now here.
The ICA Professional Postgraduate Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance has been specifically designed as an advanced programme for senior industry practitioners. It has been created to build on your extensive existing experience by providing you with enhanced skills, knowledge and expertise. Completion of this course will help you operate at the highest level within your organisation. This course is endorsed by the British Bankers' Association.
Download the course brochure here.
Who will the course benefit?
- Heads of compliance/governance/risk
- Compliance managers and senior GRC staff
- Senior risk staff
- Senior internal and external audit staff
- Company secretaries
- Legal practitioners
- Regulatory representatives
- Company directors/board members.
Download the entry requirements here.
The syllabus covers a variety of key issues relevant at a senior level and is designed to provide an insight into risks and potential hurdles faced by your organisation. The syllabus is delivered by an exclusive series of high profile masterclasses covering relevant topics:
- Building and leading an effective governance, risk and compliance (GRC) team
- Strategic risk management for leaders
- Future of payment services
- Current and emerging regulatory ‘hot topics’
- GRC leadership
- Using corporate governance requirements for the benefit of the firm
- The effective use of information technology in GRC
- Developments in financial crime.
In attending this programme, delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate the highest level of specialist knowledge and skills in your field
- Drive your personal leadership ambitions
- Develop new ideas, explore cutting-edge best practice and gain a global perspective
- Achieve 'Certified Professional' status and become automatically eligible for Fellowship of the International Compliance Association (the highest grade of membership).