This course is designed for those wishing to gain an overview of fund valuations. It will assist you in understanding the process from start to finish and strengthen your skills in identifying potential errors in fund valuations.
- Overview of the fund industry and why valuations are created
- Overview of key regulation and documents driving the valuation of funds
- The key components of a valuation, including accruals and prepayment calculations
- Review of the common errors in valuations
- Attribution analysis
- Case studies on errors identified, the impact on the valuation and how they could be rectified
- Case studies on the preparation of an open-ended fund valuation and a close ended private equity valuation
On completion of the course you should have a greater understanding of the valuation process. You should also be more confident and aware of the transactions that you are processing when preparing the valuation.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.