This series offers a fresh new look at challenges that are being faced by businesses today in relation to regulatory compliance and anti-money laundering.
These sessions cover a range of topics that are relevant to compliance in Guernsey today. Each 60-minute session is presented by an industry expert and there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
Seminars are inter-changeable between members of the same firm in the event that the original delegate cannot attend. Name changes can be made free of charge for any session.
Certificates of Attendance will be provided to document your CPD.
Seminars can be attended face-to-face or virtually. Please just advise us in advance if you will be attending a session virtually.
Each session of the series will be topical and relevant to industry today. Some sessions for 2024 are in the process of being finalised, however, we can confirm the following dates and topics scheduled to date:
- Session 1 – 6 February 2024 (12.30 to 13.30) – ESG and other acronyms - Annual Legal Update – Wayne Atkinson, Collas Crill
- Session 2 – 19 March 2024 (12.30 to 13.30) - It's not all fine(s) - insights from data protection enforcement action (2018-present) - Rachel Masterton
- Session 3 – 18 April 2024 (12.30 to 13.30)
- Session 4 – 21 May 2024 (12.30 to 13.30)
- Session 5 – 06 June 2024 (12.30 to 13.30)
- Session 6 – 02 July 2024 (12.30 to 13.30)
- Session 7 – 17 September 2024 (12.30 to 13.30)
- Session 8 – 15 October 2024 (12.30 to 13.30)
- Session 9 – 12 November 2024 (12.30 to 13.30)
- Session 10 – 5 December 2024 (12.30 to 13.30)
This series will appeal to directors, compliance professionals, MLROs, MLCOs and employees needing to maintain their understanding of compliance issues.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course