This leadership management programme will equip you with a clear, concise and practical guide which will help you to take your team from good to great. It will provide you with a gripping analysis of what makes teams work effectively and, delivered as a five step approach, it will help you to build a well-run team which is innovative, adaptive and energetic.
No leader can make progress, much less succeed, alone. As challenging as it is to build a cohesive, high performing team it is not complicated. In fact, keeping it simple is critical whether you run the executive team of an organisation centred in Guernsey or the Guernsey office of a multi-national organisation.
By attending this programme you will learn:
- Five steps which are essential to build a great team
- Why shared values are of vital importance in building trust in a team and how to discover what they are
- How creative conflict enables great ideas to surface, builds synergy and creates a shared understanding of what success looks like
- How to achieve clarity of purpose by encapsulating "what success looks like" as shiny goals to which the team are committed with both heart and mind
- How to create a culture of accountability in which the team hold each other accountable for delivering with high standards
- Four habits of great execution which enable a team to focus on the achievement of collective results
The ultimate measure of any team is the results which they deliver. Delegates who attend this course will develop their understanding about what it takes for their own team to deliver even better results than they do today.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.