The APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (SCQF Level 6) offers a fundamental awareness of project management terminology giving you the knowledge to make a positive contribution to any project. This qualification is for those wanting a broad understanding of the principles of the profession.
The qualification will cover the following:
- Project Management and the operating environment
- Project lifecycle
- Management structures by which projects operate
- Project management planning
- Scope management
- Scheduling and resource management
- Risk management and issue management
- Project quality management
- Leadership and teamwork
The course is followed by a 1-hour multiple-choice examination.
Completion of the qualification will enable you to:
- Describe a project's context and the relationship of this with project management
- Describe ways in which projects can be monitored and controlled
- Describe project success criteria and benefits
- Carry out a work breakdown of a project as a first component of planning
- Carry out a stakeholder analysis and describe ways in which they can be managed
- Correctly identify the roles involved in project management
- Support and contribute to a successful project outcome
- Prepare for the APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) exam
APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ) Exam: 1-hour APM Project Fundamentals Qualification multiple-choice exam to be taken at the end of day two. The cost of the exam is included in the course price.
The PFQ (Project Fundamentals Qualification) is an introductory qualification for individuals who are looking to improve or gain fundamental knowledge in the area of project management. No prior knowledge or experience in project management is necessary.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.