The aim of the Train the Trainer course is to provide the participants with the necessary skills and knowledge to deliver effective classroom training. It is designed to equip participants with the essential skills to deliver engaging training sessions that meet both the needs of the organisation and the trainee’s needs.
- What is training and why do we do it?
- Training in context including training needs analysis
- Understanding what learning is and how we all have a preferred learning style
- How to be an effective trainer
- Understanding different behaviour types and how to deal with them
- Planning and preparing an engaging and relevant training session
- Delivering and evaluating training
- Practical exercise – deliver a short training session
This course is aimed at anyone who is new to training or who wishes to refresh their knowledge in order to deliver classroom based training.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s) Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.