This interactive workshop is designed to help you identify and develop the core skills that you need to make the most of yourself and to give you the best possible chance of success now and in the future.
- The Art of Communication
- Assertiveness – What is it and when to use it
- Managing Yourself – making the most of your time and managing expectations
- Recognising the warning signs – looking after yourself and avoiding the impact of stress
Maximising your Potential is a lofty aspiration, but we can all identify and target areas where improvement and a greater understanding will enable us to make significant progress.
There are a core set of skills that would benefit any individual during the fulfillment of their role and their engagement with colleagues, clients etc.
The aims of the workshop are therefore as follows:
- To enable individuals to consider what they need
- To sharpen their existing skill set
- To increase self-confidence
- To encourage a problem-solving based approach to every day challenges
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 244570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.