This course will challenge you to think about how you deliver excellent customer service within your organisation. You will learn the disciplines, mind-set and tools to sustain and lead the highest level of service for your customers.
What is Excellent Customer Service
- What does it look and feel like?
- How do you deliver it?
- How to establish what the customer wants?
Values and Behaviours
- How to set expectations (customer and employee)
- How to take the initiative
- Recognising the value of taking responsibility
- Recognising the value of being accountable
- How to adopt a “can do” attitude
- How and when to go “above and beyond?”
- Tailoring your approach to meet with the needs of the customer
Customer Service Skills
- Building rapport
- Dealing with conflict
- The appropriate use of assertion
After attending this course, you will understand the importance of providing excellent customer service and the impact that this can have on your organisation.
You will learn new skills to assist in increasing customer satisfaction through improved communication which, in turn, should lead to the acquisition of new customers, retention of existing customers and customer loyalty.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.