This course will look at a range of business reports and identify the key aspects of effective reports. You will learn how to structure and write a report to achieve maximum impact and initiate appropriate action on the part of the recipient.
What is the purpose of the Report?
- Various kinds of reports
- Your audience and its expectations
A template for Report Writing:
- Key stages in Report writing
- Adapting the structure of the Report to meet different needs
- The appearance of the Report
- Using data, references and graphs
- Making recommendations (if appropriate)
Language of the Report:
- Getting the right tone
- The five ‘C’ s of good written communications
- Reviewing and checking your Report
This half day course is for those that want to develop their knowledge and skills in writing business reports of various types.
You will gain:
- A thorough understanding of the essential features of good report writing
- Have a template for report writing to apply across different types of business reports
- Confidence in writing reports for a variety of audiences
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.