Some people seem to have a natural ‘eye for detail.’ This course will show that the mindset and skills associated with detailed ways of working can be learned by everyone and applied in the workplace. Completing tasks with attention to detail will not only increase your productivity and efficiency but also assist your team members and the organisation that you work for.
- Understand your learning style and the pros and cons of each strategy in working accurately and productively
- Benchmarking: a model to aim for in-order to be accurate
- Effective organisation skills and time management to produce your best work
- Effective communication skills
- Strategies for reviewing and proofreading your work
- The mindset of the worker with attention to detail
- What are your strengths? What could you do better in terms of an eye for detail? Importance of asking for feedback.
Quality matters more than ever, yet we find ourselves making mistakes owing to the ever increasing need to work within tight timeframes. Getting it right first time will enhance your reputation, save time and improve your professional competence. Enhance your skills to position yourself for success.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.