This full day course will explore the relationship between resilience and sustainable team performance. You will explore the personal resilience of the leader as a role-model and how this directly influences team behaviours.
We are all tasked with doing more with less in business today – this course identifies the extent to which your team will follow you through change and the requirements of the business world today, in turn building their own resilience.
- Exploring resilience in the workplace
- Assess your personal resilience profile
- Neuroscience - consider human reactions and remedies
- The change curve and how we can mitigate the impact of change on people
- Resilience disciplines that can help you, and your team members
- Management styles and how they can affect resilience in your team
- Creating a personal action plan
As a leader you are challenged to drive for consistent performance while finding ways to embrace new ways of thinking and behaving. By effectively understanding the challenges this involves and through managing your personal resilience and acting as a role model, you will influence your team’s culture and the extent to which your team members will follow you and deliver a sustainable performance. Resilient teams are stronger, more creative, positive, rise to challenge, bounce back from adversity, build good relationships and embrace change so adding to the bottom line. They are also comprised of happy and fulfilled people.
By the end of this programme you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of resilience and its impact on sustainable performance in the workplace
- Assess your current resilience profile
- Recognise what happens in the brain and body in response to uncertainty
- Manage through change to lessen the impact it may have on your team
- Understand how resilience role modelling can impact your team
- Adopt a number of key techniques to help you and those that you lead
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.