An interactive session, designed to challenge and inform, enabling you to make the most of meetings and optimise the benefits.
Employees spend an enormous amount of time in meetings in the workplace. As a result, the cost to businesses of ineffective, poorly structured and loosely led meetings is highly significant.
This workshop is designed to challenge you in terms of considering your approach and feeling empowered to make your meetings more effective and productive.
The subjects to be covered include:
- The key questions with regard to meetings
- Preparing for meetings
- Pros and cons of meetings
- Participation vs. leadership
- Maintaining control of meetings
The aim of the workshop is as follows:
- To identify the skills required to make meetings more effective
- To enable you to consider your personal approach
- To equip you with tools and skills to improve your approach to meetings
- To bring a tangible bottom line benefit to your business by making meetings more efficient and effective
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.