This interactive course will increase your understanding of the way change works and explores how people react to it.
- The impact of change from both a personal and an organisational perspective
- How to identify the key stages of change
- Explore the best way to implement change in an organisation
- Discuss change in practice
- Develop a proactive approach to change
- Create a practical plan to implementing change in a working environment
Change is inevitable. The difficulty faced by any organisation is, therefore, not the fact that changes have to happen but how to engage and empower staff to make the change process positive and productive.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.