Liesl Esterhuizen, owner of Guernsey Relocation Services will be leading the discussion on what challenges HR professionals face in the current recruitment climate in Guernsey, and how best to support new employees when they are moving from abroad.
- Attracting new employees to Guernsey and how honest must you be in your HR role?
- What does relocation support entail.
- How much support is enough? Easy tips and ideas to help ensure a positive experience and staff retention.
- Challenges to obtain accommodation, truth, or hoax and how to guide new employees in the current market.
- Opportunity to share challenges and ideas.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.