This course is aimed at those who are looking to understand the role of the company secretary, how the role contributes to the effective running of a company, and how to effectively undertake key duties.
This course will begin by focusing on the relationship of the Company Secretary with the board.
It will develop your understanding of:
- Company meetings and how to administer them
- Record keeping and audit trail requirements
- Statutory requirements
- Corporate governance and corporate compliance
This course will also cover the following Administration functions:
- Company formation
- Company administration
- Maintaining the registers
- Dealing with the registry
- Annual submissions
- Annual accounts
- Keeping up to date
- Different jurisdictional requirements.
Having attended the course you will:
- Understand the role of the company secretary and how it fits with the board.
- Have an understanding of the importance of corporate governance and corporate compliance.
- Be able to meet the administrative requirements of a Company.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.