Rules aren’t enough to ensure compliance with regulations. This course provides a practical introduction to the steps that every regulated firm needs to take in order to create, build and sustain a culture of compliance.
This course will be of particular interest to directors, managers or compliance staff concerned with establishing or improving his or her firm’s compliance culture.
This course covers the following topics:
- What do we mean by a culture of compliance?
- Ethics and compliance
- Why it’s important
- The benefits
- Recognising your firm’s culture
- Risk assessing your firm
- What factors influence culture?
- How employees learn
- Practical steps for building a culture of compliance
In attending this course you will:
- Understand the importance of culture in achieving compliance
- Be familiar with the main factors influencing culture
- Be equipped with practical steps for building a culture of compliance and recognising where it is needed
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 244570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.