For any individual aspiring to hold Non-Executive Director positions in future or those new to the role in Guernsey. This course will address the reality of being a NED in Guernsey and what the true expectations are from both sides of the relationship. The course will also include an introduction to roles and responsibilities, fit and properness, duties and risks.
The following areas will be covered:
- The role of a NED
- Expectations - NED, Board & Client
- Selection, appointment & resignations
- Roles, responsibilities, duties
- Corporate governance, compliance and risk
- Board Effectiveness and evaluation
- Advice for the future
Course benefits include:
- Allows individuals to consider the role of the NED to support their career aspiration decisions
- Awareness of the role of the NED and how duties and responsibilities should be undertaken
- Consideration of the Guernsey environment – regulatory, governance and risk
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.