For those new to the role of a director or those working towards a directorship position. This course will cover roles and responsibilities of a director of a Guernsey company, including how to remain fit and proper and remain focused on the duties and risks associated with the role.
The following areas will be covered:
- Selection and appointment
- Legal duties and responsibilities
- Personal liabilities
- The importance of corporate governance
- Board effectiveness and evaluation
- Directors and compliance
- Training requirements
- Succession planning
- NEDs and their role
- Recent law enforcement cases
Course benefits include:
- Awareness of how a director should undertake their duties effectively and efficiently
- An understanding of responsibilities and risks
- Be equipped to meet statutory and regulatory obligations as a director
- Be aware of the importance of compliance requirements
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.