NEDS have the same legal duties, responsibilities and potential liabilities as other directors on the board, so it is important that you are fully aware of these.
During this course you will cover many areas, including:
- Director responsibilities and liabilities
- AML/CFT responsibilities
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Specific NED responsibilities and duties
- Corporate governance
There will be discussions around the latest cases and also any recent developments with the financial services industry in Guernsey or further afield, that will affect us locally.
This course provides an interactive and lively look at non-executive director responsibilities:
- Constructively challenge and contribute to the development of strategy
- Scrutinise the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives
- Be satisfied that financial information is accurate and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible
- Be responsible for determining appropriate levels of remuneration of executive directors, have a prime role in appointing and (where necessary) removing senior management, followed by succession planning
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.