This course is for those wanting to develop their professional impact within the boardroom. This course will review and reflect on your own personal experiences within the boardroom and explore tactics and techniques that will enhance your ability to communicate your ideas with greater confidence and ease.
This course will:
- Explore "presence" - what is it and how you can develop more?
- Consider tactics and techniques to understand and manage your impact on others in the room
- Reflect on your own personal experience in the boardroom and how to increase your confidence
- Explore how to handle situations with a greater feeling of empowerment and comfort
- Discuss how unspoken group dynamics operate within the boardroom
This course is suited to directors and anyone delivering presentations in the boardroom.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.