All the best tips and tricks to use Microsoft Teams. As well as teaching you the functionality and collaboration techniques of Teams it will guide you through the etiquette and best practices. The perfect course to encourage user adoption of this tool to improve team productivity.
- What, why and when - Microsoft Teams
- Understanding teams and channels
- How to communicate and collaborate
- Setting your status and checking the status of others
- Navigating and searching
- Working with and understanding files
- Creating and managing teams and channels
- Overview of incorporating apps
- Video conference meetings
- Etiquette, Best Practices and Governance
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.