The Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate to Advanced Level course is suitable for those with a working knowledge of PowerPoint who wish to use the more advanced features. This course will extend your existing skill set giving you valuable pointers on how to make more robust and professional presentations.
Understanding Presentation Templates
- Modifying templates
- Compiling custom templates and themes
- Compiling custom slide masters
- Advanced slide master techniques
- Advanced drawing techniques
- Using alignment tools
- Sourcing and enhancing images
- Adding movies and sound
- Using animations and transitions
Using SmartArt, Tables and Charts
- Inserting and editing SmartArt
- Creating organisation charts
- Formatting and modifying tables
- Inserting and designing charts and graphs
- Working with Excel – linking tables and charts
Advanced Presentation Techniques
- Advanced slideshow delivery options
- Organising your presentation effectively
Printing and Handouts
- Printing options
- Working with Word - exporting handouts and notes
- Exporting to other formats – PDF and video
The PowerPoint Intermediate/Advanced level course will give you a comprehensive knowledge of PowerPoint so that you are able to deliver an excellent presentation.
Ideally you will have completed the ‘Beginners’ module or have a good working knowledge of PowerPoint versions to begin with.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.