The GTA is delighted to announce a new comprehensive coaching and mentoring offering to the Bailiwick of Guernsey, in collaboration with pioneering international consultancy, 10Eighty.
Using an app, professionals will have access to over 20 coaches and 15 mentors based across Guernsey, the UK and internationally. Our partners, 10Eighty have a 10-year track record in delivering coaching and mentoring to their broad range of clients, focused on ROI and demonstrable improvements in organisational and people performance – making the world of work a better place.
Whilst there has been a huge increase and demand in coaching and mentoring services, the question to be asked is whether this coaching and mentoring improves individual performance and indeed the performance of the business. Join us at our FREE lunchtime session as we explore the effectiveness of coaching and mentoring in the presence of two experienced coaches/mentors. It will be an interactive session, hosted by 10Eighty’s CEO, Michael Moran.
Questions that will be addressed?
- What’s the difference between coaching and mentoring?
- Is coaching and mentoring just for people who are not up to their current role?
- Is coaching and mentoring just for senior executives, and emerging talent?
- Should you make coaching and mentoring available to all employees?
- What will I need to pay for a coach/mentor?
- What questions should I be asking to know if the coach and/or mentor is up to the task?
- How do you demonstrate ROI? And what ROI should I expect?
- Understand the benefits that coaching and mentoring can bring your organisation.
- Ask questions to two experienced coaches and mentors and explore the necessary criteria for a successful coaching and mentoring programme.
- Identify and quantify ROI on coaching and mentoring.
- See the GTA coaching app, how it helps coachees and mentees select their coach or mentor, book appointments, set goals as well as accessing a wealth of learning materials.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.