This highly interactive course will allow you to develop ideas and confidence when starting in a new role. It includes lively group discussions and presentations and offers an overview of the new skills and techniques you will need to master in order to succeed as a new manager.
- Creating and developing a high performing team
- Everyone in a team has something to offer
- Balancing the needs of the task, team and individual.
- Understanding what people need from you in order for them to perform
- Giving constructive feedback
- Managing variations in performance,
Putting it all together:
- What people want from their leader
- Adopting more of a coaching approach.
Using real world scenarios, this course covers the skills required to make the adjustment from working alongside your colleagues to managing and motivating them to work for and with you.
You will explore a range of well-known management theories and make use of self-awareness questionnaires where possible.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.