This workshop introduces the principles of outsourcing and looks at the selection and appointment of service providers, including the due diligence requirements and ongoing monitoring and oversight. The session will be of particular interest to directors, risk managers, compliance/governance and audit staff.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Drivers for outsourcing
- Regulatory requirements and best practice
- Identification, assessment and mitigation of outsourcing risk
- Due diligence prior to appointment of a new provider
- Evidencing monitoring and oversight
- Consideration of an exit plan
- Case Studies
In attending this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the risks associated with outsourcing and how to identify, assess and mitigate them
- Demonstrate robust governance surrounding outsourcing
- Understand how to evidence monitoring and oversight to the regulator
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.