The decision to take on a new qualification can be difficult with so many options to choose from .Whether you wish to develop your existing skills to further your career, explore a new specialism., or if you are brand new to the industry, the ICA can support you in finding the right path.
Join the ICA at these FREE 1-hour online information sessions led by the ICA’s industry respected tutors, designed to guide you through the ICA’s range of qualifications.
During the sessions you will learn about:
- How gaining an internationally recognised qualification can help boost knowledge, capabilities, and career opportunities
- The differences between each course level, qualification suitability and eligibility criteria.
- The enrolment process and funding options available
- How you will learn and what blended learning with the ICA’s award-winning technology looks like
- The assessment processes
- ICA membership and how it can support you at all stages of your study journey and beyond.And much more!
Please choose from as mang of the following ICA Information Sessions as you feel necessary to attend:
Anti Money Laundering – Monday 14 August 2023 (14:00 BST) – James Ricketts, Course Director
Financial Crime Prevention – Tuesday 15 August 2023 (10:00 BST) – Wayne Haynes, Associate Course director
Managing Sanctions Risk – Wednesday 16 August 2023 (14:00 BST) – James Ricketts, Course director
Governance, Risk and Compliance – Friday 18 August 2023 (10:00 BST) – Rhodri Kettle, Senior Course Director
You can also put your questions (anonymously if preferred) to our team of expert advisers during a live Q&A
Whilst the GTA facilitates the training for ICA qualifications, you need to enrol online directly with the ICA. Click on the relevant link in the Course Content section above and then follow the process to enrol.