This course will delve into corporate governance, in particular the Finance Sector Code of Corporate Governance. The focus will be on practical application of the rules as well as successful implementation. The course will also include director responsibilities and risk assessments.
The content will cover:
- What is corporate governance?
- Corporate governance rules (UK Listing Rules and Guernsey)
- Overview of Guernsey Finance Sector Code of Corporate Governance
- How do you practically interpret the Guernsey Code?
- How do you successfully implement the guidance and demonstrate and document compliance?
- Roles and responsibilities of directors
- Risk assessment and management
This course will benefit anyone who is required to apply corporate governance to their role, in particular those aspiring to be or already holding the role of director for regulated entities within the financial services industry in Guernsey.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 244570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.