This course will extend your existing skill set giving you valuable pointers on how to maximise the features and functionality available in Microsoft Word. This will enhance both the aesthetics and readability of your document, whilst easily maintaining consistency throughout all its pages with minimal effort.
- Create a Table
- Insert and delete rows
- Converting text to table or vice versa
- Calculating options
- Using the Auto-Fit options
- Table properties
- Using shapes and text boxes
- Insert pictures
- Wrapping text around objects
- Creating a Chart
- Linking a Chart from Excel
- Using SmartArt Graphics to create diagrams such as organisational and process charts, Pyramids etc.
- Creating, modifying, and using Styles
- Auto production of a Table of Contents
- Navigation Pane
- Using Section Breaks
- Different Headers and Footers
- Using document field information
- Page numbering
- Creating a PDF from Word document
- Emailing directly from Word as a PDF document
- Converting a PDF to a Word document
No experience of MS Word is required although a working knowledge of Windows is essential.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.