This half-day course is designed to assist those wishing to build upon their basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Relative and absolute cell referencing
- Using the =If () function and logical functions
- Understanding statistical formulas such as MAX, MIN etc.
- Using the =VLookup() function
- Date, time or percentage formatting
- Understanding the auto-calculate, basic filter, table and sort functions
- Using the freeze pane function
- Creating a basic graph from data, editing and formatting the chart and changing chart type
This course will equip you with a sound intermediate level knowledge of excel and is the second of our Excel series, the others being Excel Beginners, Excel Advanced and. Excel – An Introduction to Macros and VBA (Visual Basic).
Ideally you will have completed the ‘Beginners’ module or have a good working knowledge of other Excel versions to begin with.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.