This half-day course is designed to assist those wishing to learn the basic functions of Microsoft Excel. You will learn how to create calculations and graphs, as well as getting to grips with formatting.
- Introduction to Spreadsheets
- The Excel 2007 Workspace
- Formatting, copying and moving Worksheets and formatting cells, rows and columns
- Simple arithmetic calculations including working with percentages
- Creating and editing basic formulas using logical operators i.e. +, -, / and *
- Inputting data and automatic formatting and functionality
- Moving and copying Data
- Understanding a 'series' of data and Autofill function
- Understanding how a formula is entered and constructed
- Creating Graphs
- Formatting numbers, text and cells
- Using the =SUM() and =ROUND() functions
- Understanding Print and Print Preview, scaling output and how to set and clear a Print Area
This course will equip you with a sound beginners level knowledge of Excel and is the first of our Excel series, the others being Excel Intermediate, Excel Advanced and Excel – An Introduction to Macros and VBA (Visual Basic).
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.