This half-day course is designed to assist those wishing to build upon their knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Complex IF Statements
- Using the IF Statement combined with AND, OR and nested IF arguments to solve various scenarios including situations where multiple criteria is involved
- Combining the power of the IF function with the SUMIF & SUMIFS with the ability to calculate totals based on single or multiple criteria
- Protecting important cells within your worksheet e.g. formulas, static data, formatting etc to prevent them from being overwritten
Grouping and Subtotalling
- How to categorise your data as Groups thereby allowing calculations or printing of just certain groups of data
- Using the Subtotal command to create a hierarchy of groups, known as an outline, to help organize your worksheet. It will also calculate common functions like SUM, COUNT, and AVERAGE to help summarize your data
Pivot Tables and Charts
- Discovering the full functionality of Pivot Tables and making them work for you
- Compiling comprehensive Pivot Charts
- Compiling a Pivot Table for an Excel novice to analyse your data using Slicers
- Creating and enhancing Pivot charts
This course will equip you with a sound advanced level knowledge of Excel and is the third of our Excel series, the others being Excel Beginners, Excel Intermediate and Excel – An Introduction to Macros and VBA (Visual Basic).
Ideally you will have completed the ‘Intermediate’ module or have a good working knowledge of other Excel versions to begin with.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.