The Microsoft 365 Security Administrator MS-500 Training Course will teach you how to plan and implement the strategies required to proactively secure Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments. It will also prepare you to pass the MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam at the first attempt and the exam is included in the course price.
The experienced Microsoft trainer will use MOC (Microsoft Official Courseware) and MLO (Microsoft Labs Online) to cover the following:
- Module 1: User and Group Management
- Module 2: Identity Synchronization and Protection
- Module 3: Identity and Access Management
- Module 4: Security in Microsoft 365
- Module 5: Threat Protection
- Module 6: Threat Management
- Module 7: Microsoft Cloud Application Security
- Module 8: Mobility
- Module 9: Information Protection and Governance
- Module 10: Rights Management and Encryption
- Module 11: Data Loss Protection
- Module 12: Compliance Management
- Module 13: Insider Risk Management
- Module 14: Discover and Respond
The exam is included in the course price.
We use an approved Microsoft Global Training Partner to deliver your course using an experienced MCT (Microsoft Certified Trainer) and MOC (Microsoft Official Courseware).
Real-world Microsoft professionals introduce you to the features and benefits of Microsoft 365 security and you can achieve a globally recognised Microsoft qualification in just four days.
This course prepares candidates for the MS-500: Microsoft 365 Security Administration exam, administered by Pearson VUE on behalf of Microsoft.
Delivery method: Online.
- The exam is included with the course.
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Questions: 72
- Format: Multiple choice
You will receive the Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate qualification.
While there are no formal entry requirements for this course, we recommend that delegates should have the following:
- A basic conceptual understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Windows 10 devices
- Experience with Office 365
- A basic understanding of authorisation and authentication
- A basic understanding of computer networks
- Working knowledge of managing mobile devices
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 224570.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.