The demand for business improvement and business transformational change has never been greater and consequently, so are the skills to perform effective business analysis.
Business Analysts are the key architects in defining and managing change within an organisation; they identify change needs, assess the impact of change, capture and document requirements and facilitate delivery of the change.
- Introduction to business analysis
- Competencies of the business analyst
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation techniques & Root cause Analysis
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Modelling the business system
- Modelling business processes
- Gathering the requirements
- Documenting and managing requirements
- Modelling requirements
- Delivering the requirements
- Making a business and financial case
- Implementing business change
This course will introduce you to the basic concepts and tools of business analysis, the concepts and skills for planning business analysis activities, eliciting, analysing, modelling and writing requirements, which can be used immediately back in the workplace.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.