Should lockdown restrictions still be in place at the time of this event the session will be held in a virtual classroom.
It is estimated that over 15% of the global population is living with a disability and it is the fastest growing minority group in the world.
In this illuminating and entertaining session Adi Latif will take you on a journey where you will experience what the digital world is like from a Disabled person’s perspective. The world of digital accessibility will be demystified 1 slide at a time and you will leave with a profound feeling of an hour well spent
- An understanding of what is digital accessibility and inclusive design
- An appreciation of why making digital product and services accessible directly improves the quality of living for disabled people.
- Understanding the powerful business case for accessibility and inclusive design.
- High level roadmap of the key areas to consider in your digital accessibility journey
- First-hand experience of seeing a blind person navigate a good and a bad digital experience
Following the live-streamed session with Adi there will be a thirty minute discussion facilitated by Karen Blanchford, founder of Access for All, with the key points from the presentation explored in a local context.
By attending this session you will understand why digital accessibility is essential for any organisation and understand how to get started on your digital accessibility journey.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.