Post/Job Title: Service Delivery Trainee Administrator/Administrator
Location: GTA University Centre, St Peter Port House
Normal hours per week: 35 (Monday - Friday 09:00 -17:00) Some flexibility will be required to ensure deadlines are met
Accountable to: Service Delivery Manager
Estimated start date: Monday 19 September 2023
Joining our Service Delivery Administration team, you will provide support to all the services provided by the GTA University Centre. Our Service Delivery team work together to ensure key stakeholders’ expectations are met, playing a key part in securing and enhancing the reputation of the GTA and always maintaining a friendly and professional service to our visitors, clients, and suppliers.
A proactive, committed, trustworthy, adaptable, and self-motivated person who is willing to support the service delivery team in ensuring tasks and deadlines are met, upholding our organisational ethos, aims and values. A training and development programme will support the role, with additional opportunities to attend personal and professional training.
Qualifications and Experience
In order to exercise the full range of responsibilities associated with the role of Service Delivery Administrator, the post holder should:
• Be interested in and comfortable with working within a customer-centric business and be committed to delivering operational excellence and exceptional customer experience.
• Have excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise their own workload.
• Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest standards of professionalism.
• Have some understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Willingness to support IT trouble shooting and operating systems.
Main Responsibilities of the Service Delivery Team:
• Maintain and deliver a high-quality service.
• Ensure accurate records and data are recorded and maintained.
• Provide daily support to the internal accounts and invoices function.
• Provide a friendly and professional service to visitors, clients, and suppliers.
• To support the Service Delivery Manager on a day-to-day basis to manage all areas of the service delivery function, ensuring task allocation and workloads are being completed
• To provide ongoing support to the Programme Managers team.
• To assist the Exams Manager with day-to-day admin tasks, planning and forecasting, liaising with candidates and internal invigilators.
• Be an ambassador of the GTA values, to ensure that your work reflects these values.
Any other responsibilities that may be required from time to time by the Senior Management Team or the Board of the GTA.
To apply, please send your CV to our HR Manager, Helen Barker: [email protected]
Closing date for applications - Monday 07 August 2023