This course will provide you with the capacity to maintain wellbeing and work performance under pressure and be able to bounce back from setbacks effectively.
- Understanding resilience, pressure & stress
- The secret to recharging your energy and resilience
- The 4 Pillars of Resilience
- Energy radiators and drains
- Emotional intelligence
- Mental toughness
- Identifying a purpose in life
- Personal action planning
In a world of increasing demands and diminishing resources, we are working longer hours, spending more time outside work connected to technology and taking less time to reflect, renew and prioritise. Recent research shows that:
- 64% of the population sleep less than 7-8 hours a night
- 73% find it difficult to focus on one thing at a time
- 64% say their decisions at work are influenced by external demands rather than a clear and strong sense of purpose
- 64% say that they feel irritable, impatient or anxious at work
- 61% spend too little time doing what they do best & enjoy the most
- 80% say they spend too much time reacting to immediate demands rather than being strategic and focusing on the longer term
On the hamster wheel of delivering results, we rarely stop to consider what we want; where we should be; or how we should be investing our energy. Very often our working practices ignore our basic needs & serve to drain our energy.
There are four key ways to manage stress and energy so we are more resilient:
- Sustaining our physical body
- Securing our emotions
- Building mental toughness
- Living a life of significance
This course will help you to:
- Boost productivity and engagement at work
- Enhance morale
- Increase their ability to positively influence pressure situations
- Manage stress levels
- Deepen their understanding of how to manage energy
- Develop positive rituals that enhance happiness and performance at work and home
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.