This half-day course will provide practical tools and practises for delegates to use to build their resilience over time.
- What is resilience?
- The link between resilience and stress
- Our personal resilience challenges
- Why some people build a hard-outer shell
- An overview of the neuro-science of Resilience
- What needs to happen for us to learn from failure
- Resilience through the lens of the NLP logic levels
- Taming our Inner critic
- Daily practises to build resilience
This course will provide you with a supportive approach to building resilience, which normalises the very real challenges most people face in this area and thereby reduces workplace stress. The focus will be on how to build resilience without losing humanity, an essential skill for today’s leaders.
If you would like to book a place on this course please click on the ‘Book Course’ button to the right of this page and login or register for a user account to complete your booking(s). Any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected] or call us on 01481 721555.
If no date is scheduled for this course at the present time please click on the ‘Register Interest’ button and login or register for a user account so that we can add you to our course interest register. This register allows us to contact our tutors and finalise dates for a course as soon as we have a few people who have expressed their interest, so the more delegates who register their interest, the sooner we can schedule a particular course.